2005-09-16

 

"i take responsibility" - bush

yes, yes... hurray, bush finally said he'd take responsibility for something. great. and even though i didn't watch the speech last night, i'm sure it was nothing like it should've been, but salon's gone and fixed that problem for us.

my favorite bit is at the end: "I take responsibility for having failed to say 'I take responsibility' for anything until it was politically expedient to do so. I take responsibility for being such an arrogant, cranky, vindictive twit that my loyal aides have to draw straws to see which unlucky one has to bring me a reality check. I take responsibility for putting myself in the position of being elected to the most powerful position in the world knowing full well that I have neither the experience, the imagination nor the human compassion that is a prerequisite for the job."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?